New site under development
future international students
We offer access to over 350 colleges and universities in Canada. And the best part is, our fees start from $0 (Education plan).
Why study in Canada?
Canada welcomes students from all around the world. It provides an opportunity to experience a multicultural environment, interact with people from various backgrounds, and develop a global perspective.
Canada is renowned for its high-quality education and research opportunities. It has world-class universities and colleges offering a wide range of programs and degrees. Canadian degrees are recognized globally and hold high value in the job market.
Canada consistently ranks among the top countries for quality of life. It offers a safe and peaceful environment, an excellent healthcare system, beautiful natural landscapes, and vibrant cities, ensuring a high standard of living for students.
Students can work part-time on or off-campus, gaining valuable work experience and supplementing their finances. After graduation, there are options for post-study work permits and pathways for permanent residency.
Initial Study Permit
SDS vs non-SDS Applications
- must be a legal resident of one of the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Brazil, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Senegal, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, and Vietnam.
- have an acceptance letter from a post-secondary designated learning institution
- live outside of Canada when you apply
- have proof you have paid your tuition for your first year of study
- GIC for $20,635 for the applicant, more on financial requirements
- upfront medical exam, check if you need one
- police certificate (if listed on country specific instructions)
- most recent secondary and post-secondary education transcripts and certificates
- qualifying language exam
Our DLI List
Our Service Fees For Initial Study Permit
Our Education Plan is much better all the low service fee offers by unlicensed consultants including several big name chains in India. You will get superior level of service with on-demand access to our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) at a discounted fee.
Education Plan Eligibility Requirements
Below fee table is for the applicant only. If you are applying with dependent family members, please add $500 for spouse and $100 for each dependent child.